- De-Winterize Your Boat!
Now that the weather is starting to improve and the sun has been shining, it’s time to think about getting your boat ready for the water!
- Items to check off your list before getting back out onto the water:
- Engine Service – Change Oil and Filters
- Cooling System Check and Refill if needed
- Battery Check – Top up with distilled Water and check for Corrosion
- Distributor – Remove Cap, Check for Corrosion and Moisture
- Fuel System – Check for Leaks and change Fuel Filters
- Check Belts for wear and tear
- Canvas Check/Clean and Protect
- Freshen up your Canvas and Upholstery
- Book a Haul Out to check your Bottom Paint and Anodes
If you need any advice, just give NSYW a call at 604-985-5326.We will be glad to help.